Kellogg Co (K.N)
19 Mar 2018
* KELLOGG CO - CEO STEVE CAHILLANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION (WITHOUT CHANGE IN PENSION VALUE) WAS $4.95 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tqJhxF) Further company coverage:
* KELLOGG SAYS COMPENSATION & TALENT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED 2018-2020 EXECUTIVE PERFORMANCE PLAN - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2Cc4Fuc) Further company coverage:
* KELLOGG COMPANY DECLARES REGULAR DIVIDEND OF $0.54 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 8 Cereal maker Kellogg Co's sales topped analysts' forecasts in the fourth quarter, benefiting from the acquisitions of protein bar maker RXBAR and Brazilian food group Parati.
Feb 8 Kellogg Co's sales topped analysts' forecasts in the fourth quarter, as the cereal maker benefited from the acquisitions of protein bar maker RXBAR and Brazilian food group Parati.
* ISSUED GUIDANCE FOR 2018, INCLUDING FLAT NET SALES ON A CURRENCY-NEUTRAL BASIS
* KELLOGG SAYS ON JAN 30, CO ENTERED INTO UNSECURED 5-YEAR CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF JAN 30, 2018 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Kellogg Says On Dec 21, Unit Notified Coöperatieve Rabobank That Would Wind-Down Disclosed Accounts Receivable Securitization Program
* KELLOGG SAYS ON DEC 21, UNIT NOTIFIED COÖPERATIEVE RABOBANK THAT WOULD WIND-DOWN DISCLOSED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SECURITIZATION PROGRAM - SEC FILING
* KELLOGG CO - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION OF UP TO $1.5 BILLION
BRIEF-Kellogg Says Approved Amendments To Bylaws To Provide For Majority Voting Standard In Uncontested Director Elections
* KELLOGG CO - ANNOUNCES AMENDMENTS TO ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OR BYLAWS; CHANGE IN FISCAL YEAR