Kier Group PLC (KIE.L)
23 Feb 2018
* HAS BEEN NAMED AS PREFERRED BIDDER TO BUILD A BRAND NEW ICONIC SHAKESPEARE NORTH PLAYHOUSE FOR KNOWSLEY COUNCIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WON AN 8 MLN STG TOTAL FM CONTRACT TO PROVIDE A NATIONAL FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (FM) SOLUTION TO BRITISH RED CROSS
Jan 25 Shares of Kier Group rose more than 13 percent on Thursday after the British construction and support services company reiterated it would deliver double-digit growth in 2018.
* EXPECTD NET DEBT TO EBITDA TO BE LESS THAN 1X AT 30 JUNE 2018
* ON HS2, KIER AND EIFFAGE ARE NOW 50/50 JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS DELIVERING TWO OF SEVEN CIVIL ENGINEERING PACKAGES, LOTS C2 AND C3
* KIER GROUP PLC - NOTES TODAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO CARILLION PLC ("CARILLION")
* EXPECT TO MAINTAIN A NET DEBT TO EBITDA RATIO OF LESS THAN 1X AT 30 JUNE 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONFIRMS BEEN AWARDED NUMBER OF PLACES ON EDUCATION AND SKILLS FUNDING AGENCY'S (ESFA) LATEST £8BN FOUR-YEAR CONSTRUCTION FRAMEWORK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Sept 21 British construction and services company Kier Group reported a 3.5 percent rise in full-year profit on Thursday as its acquisition of engineering services provider McNicholas boosted the order book.
Sept 21 British construction and services company Kier Group reported a 3.5 percent rise in full-year profit on Thursday, helped by a hefty order book.