KKR & Co LP (KKR.N)
9 Feb 2018
LONDON, Feb 13 Banks are expected to launch a €4.6bn-equivalent leveraged loan within the next week that backs US private equity firm KKR’s acquisition of Unilever’s margarine and spreads business, banking sources said.
* KKR management, board evaluating whether to convert to C-Corp
* SAYS WILL REPORT BACK ON POSSIBLE CONVERSION TO C-CORP NEXT QUARTER - EARNINGS CALL
* KKR & CO. L.P. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 29 KKR & Co said on Monday it would appoint Jacques Veyrat as a senior adviser to support the investment firm's activities in France.
* ENTITIES OWNED BY CERTAIN FUNDS MANAGED AND ADVISED BY KOHLBERG KRAVIS ROBERTS TO SELL 62,013,086 ORDINARY SHARES IN PETS AT HOME
* KKR CLOSES $2.0 BILLION REAL ESTATE PARTNERS AMERICAS II FUND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KKR & CO LP - ANNOUNCED FINAL CLOSING OF KKR PRIVATE CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES II FUND
* KKR & CO LP - FINANCIAL DETAILS OF TRANSACTION WERE NOT DISCLOSED.
As corporate America celebrates one of the biggest-ever cuts to its tax bill, one corner of Wall Street is fretting over the impact the reforms will have on its ability to profitably invest in companies.