Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
16 Feb 2018
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 48,250 SHARES IN MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD - SEC FILING
* MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD - FILES FOR NT10-Q; SAYS TO POSTPONE FILING OF QUARTERLY REPORT ON FORM 10-Q FOR DEC. 30, 2017 END BEYOND FEB. 8, 2018
* Shares rise as much as 7 pct to 3-yr high (Adds CEO comments, updates share price)
* MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
Feb 7 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a much smaller-than-expected drop in same-store sales for the holiday quarter during which the affordable luxury products maker sharply cut promotions to reinvigorate sales and brand prestige.
* ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL NO LONGER USE ANIMAL FUR IN ITS PRODUCTS, WITH PRODUCTION BEING PHASED OUT BY END OF DECEMBER 2018
* Michael Kors Holdings - named Francesca Leoni as new Senior Vice President, Chief Brand Officer for Michael Kors brand Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Michael Kors - Q2 women's footwear global comparable sales saw double-digit growth -conf call
* Shares rise as much as 15.5 pct (Adds details from conf call, analyst comments, updates share price)
Handbag maker Michael Kors Holdings Ltd beat second-quarter profit and revenue estimates as its turnaround efforts helped reverse a decline in Americas sales for the first time in a year, sending its shares up 12 percent in early trading.