Kroger Co (KR.N)
19 Jan 2018
* KROGER CO - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 12.5¢ PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON MARCH 1, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KROGER - TO INVEST INCREMENTAL $500 MILLION IN HUMAN CAPITAL OVER NEXT 3 YRS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EDGEWATER WIRELESS SYSTEMS INC - KROGER IS COLLABORATING WITH CO TO ENHANCE ITS IN-STORE INFRASTRUCTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Grocery chain Kroger Co has considered buying online wholesaler Boxed, according to a person familiar with the matter, as more shoppers place food orders online and as competition with Amazon.com Inc heats up.
Jan 12 Grocery chain Kroger Co has considered buying online wholesaler Boxed, according to a person familiar with the matter, as more shoppers place food orders online and as competition with Amazon.com Inc heats up.
LOS ANGELES, Jan 9 U.S. healthy food supermarket chain Sprouts Farmers Market on Tuesday said it will offer home delivery through Instacart, becoming the latest grocer to partner with the startup since Amazon.com revived its push into food sales.
SAN FRANCISCO Investors saddled in 2017 with the market's worst performers, including Under Armour and General Electric, may do well to remember as December draws to an end that lumps of coal sometimes turn into diamonds.
* - TO RECORD NON-CASH CHARGE OF ABOUT $410 MILLION IN Q4 RELATING TO CO'S LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH WITHDRAWAL FROM CENTRAL STATES PENSION FUND
* KROGER CO - RATIFICATION OF A NEW LABOR AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES FOR KROGER'S WITHDRAWAL FROM CENTRAL STATES PENSION FUND
* INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS - AFTER 7 MONTHS OF NEGOTIATIONS THE KROGER MASTER AGREEMENT, INCLUDING 5 LOCAL UNION SUPPLEMENTS CONCLUDED
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$104.59||+0.29|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$79.86||+0.51|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$192.29||+0.78|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$78.10||+0.20|
|Tesco PLC (TSCO.L)||207.80||-1.90|
|Safeway Inc (SWY.N)||--||--|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV (AD.AS)||€18.82||+0.17|
|SUPERVALU INC. (SVU.N)||$16.20||+0.55|
|Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM.OQ)||--||--|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)||$76.47||+0.47|