Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
May 22 TJX Cos Inc attracted more bargain hunters in the first quarter, helping the off-price apparel retailer report same-store sales above Wall Street expectations and sending its shares to a record high on Tuesday.
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $300,000,000 CASH TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES AND DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* KOHLS CORP - CEO KEVIN MANSELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* KOHL’S ANNOUNCES ENTERPRISE-WIDE COMMITMENT TO CLOUD COMPUTING
NEW YORK The Dow and S&P 500 registered a third straight day of more than 1 percent declines on Thursday after President Donald Trump said the United States would impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum, raising concern about higher prices and a trade war. | Video
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$82.07||+1.38|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$99.53||+0.54|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$35.81||+0.66|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$1.46||-0.14|
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$30.75||-0.30|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$52.28||+0.42|
|J C Penney Company Inc (JCP.N)||$1.76||-0.65|
|Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY.OQ)||$18.28||-0.20|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$91.74||+0.57|