Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
23 May 2018
May 22 TJX Cos Inc attracted more bargain hunters in the first quarter, helping the off-price apparel retailer report same-store sales above Wall Street expectations and sending its shares to a record high on Tuesday.
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $300,000,000 CASH TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES AND DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* KOHLS CORP - CEO KEVIN MANSELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* KOHL’S ANNOUNCES ENTERPRISE-WIDE COMMITMENT TO CLOUD COMPUTING
NEW YORK The Dow and S&P 500 registered a third straight day of more than 1 percent declines on Thursday after President Donald Trump said the United States would impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum, raising concern about higher prices and a trade war. | Video
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$71.17||-4.30|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$87.89||+0.44|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$33.48||+0.36|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$3.39||+0.01|
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$31.98||+0.23|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$47.62||+1.85|
|J C Penney Company Inc (JCP.N)||$2.35||0.00|
|Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY.OQ)||$17.84||+0.13|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$82.61||+0.27|