Loblaw Companies Ltd (L.TO)
8 Dec 2017
TORONTO, Dec 4 Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
* Competition Bureau says it is closing its investigation into allegations of "abuse of dominance" by Loblaw
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP - PRECIMA SIGNED A NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
* George Weston limited reports third quarter 2017 results(2)
* Will begin Instacart home deliveries on Dec 6 in Toronto, then Vancouver in January, expanding rapidly to new markets in 2018 - Conf Call
* Loblaw Companies Ltd plans to create PC optimum program, combining Pharmaprix Optimum and PC Plus programs on February 1, 2018
BRIEF-Loblaw Companies says co, George Weston confirmed they are aware of an industry-wide investigation by the competition bureau
* Loblaw Companies - co, George Weston confirmed that they are aware of an industry-wide investigation by the competition bureau Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Oct 16 Canadian grocery chain Loblaw Co Ltd is cutting about 500 jobs across the company, and plans to reinvest the savings into digital and e-commerce services, the company said on Monday.
* President's Choice Bank -announced a mutual agreement to end its 20-year relationship with CIBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Aug 16 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce said on Wednesday it plans to launch a new online banking brand to replace the PC Financial consumer banking business it operates in partnership with retailer Loblaw Companies Ltd.
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$96.55||--|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$188.07||--|
|Publix Super Markets Inc. (PUSH.PK)||$20.00||--|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)||$66.49||--|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDa.TO)||$67.33||+0.63|
|Metro, Inc. (MRU.TO)||$40.83||--|
|Sears Canada Inc (SCC.TO)||--||--|