Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC (LCL.L)
22 Feb 2018
Feb 15 (LPC) - Bank meetings for Unilever’s €4.6bn-equivalent leveraged loan deal are scheduled for Monday and Wednesday in London and New York, respectively, as the market gears up for one of the biggest post-crisis European leveraged buyout loans.
LONDON, Feb 14 Online gambling company GVC has given away its Turkey business, hoping the move will help smooth its takeover of Ladbrokes after GVC's lenders baulked at its exposure to a country where internet betting is illegal.
* LAUNCHES CONSENT SOLICITATION IN RESPECT OF ITS £100,000,000 5.125 PER CENT. BONDS DUE 2022 AND £400,000,000 5.125 PER CENT. NOTES DUE 2023
LONDON, Feb 13 Banks are expected to launch a €4.6bn-equivalent leveraged loan within the next week that backs US private equity firm KKR’s acquisition of Unilever’s margarine and spreads business, banking sources said.
BRIEF-Ladbrokes Coral Group Says Full Year Group Operating Profit Was At Top End Of Management Expectations
* FULL YEAR GROUP OPERATING PROFIT WAS AT TOP END OF MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS
Feb 9 Britain's largest bookmaker Ladbrokes Coral reported a 4 percent rise in full year net revenue on Friday helped by strong growth in its European retail and digital business.
* Tabcorp H1 underlying profit down A$82 mln vs A$89 mln anlysts
* Price of GVC's Ladbrokes purchase depends on outcome of review (Adds consultation details)
* Price of GVC's Ladbrokes purchase depends on outcome of review
* NOTES STORIES IN PRESS THAT SPECULATE THAT SECRETARY OF STATE FAVOURS A £2 STAKE AS OUTCOME OF TRIENNIAL REVIEW CONSULTATION