Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
23 May 2018
* Zoetis says diagnostics should grow faster than animal health
Eli Lilly and Co will buy AurKa Pharma Inc in a deal potentially worth up to $575 million, the U.S. drugmaker said on Monday, seeking access to the privately-held firm's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
May 14 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Monday it would buy AurKa Pharma Inc to get access to the privately-held company's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to expand its portfolio of drugs that helps body's immune system fight cancer as the U.S. drugmaker chases rivals in a lucrative market.
May 10 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to get access to the drug developer's experimental cancer treatment.
* ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH - NAMED MICHAEL-BRYANT HICKS AS GENERAL COUNSEL
* ELI LILLY SAYS THE 5 NOMINEES FOR DIRECTOR WERE ELECTED TO SERVE 3-YEAR TERMS ENDING IN 2021 BY VOTING SHAREHOLDERS AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jGhwcQ) Further company coverage:
* Positive feedback on new Ozempic drug (Adds detail, guidance in Danish crowns)
* LILLY ENDOWMENT REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 178,900 SHARES OF ELI LILLY AND CO'S COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $80.85PER SHARE ON APRIL 25 - SEC FILING
An arthritis drug developed by Eli Lilly & Co and Incyte Corp should not be approved at a 4-milligram dose, advisers to the U.S. FDA voted on Monday, in a setback to the drugmakers that were counting on the treatment as a future blockbuster.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$123.45||+0.54|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.97||+0.25|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.16||-0.52|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.17||+0.72|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$61.84||+0.45|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€66.23||-0.14|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,454.00||0.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,507.60||-1.60|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$52.50||+0.16|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$882.65||--|