Loxo Oncology Inc (LOXO.OQ)
* LOXO ONCOLOGY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Loxo Oncology Initiates Rolling Submission Of NDA To U.S. FDA For TRK Fusion Cancers Treatment
* LOXO ONCOLOGY INITIATES ROLLING SUBMISSION OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION FOR LAROTRECTINIB FOR THE TREATMENT OF TRK FUSION CANCERS
BRIEF-Loxo Oncology Announces Updated Larotrectinib Pediatric Clinical Trial Data Demonstrating Continued Durability Of Response In TRK Fusion Cancers
* LOXO ONCOLOGY ANNOUNCES UPDATED LAROTRECTINIB PEDIATRIC CLINICAL TRIAL DATA DEMONSTRATING CONTINUED DURABILITY OF RESPONSE IN TRK FUSION CANCERS
Loxo Oncology on Tuesday signed a collaboration agreement for its promising cancer drugs with Germany's Bayer AG that could be worth up to $1.55 billion to the tiny U.S. company, but its shares fell 11 percent as the deal appeared to end near-term likelihood of a takeover.
Nov 14 Loxo Oncology on Tuesday signed a collaboration agreement for its promising cancer drugs with Germany's Bayer AG that could be worth up to $1.55 billion to the tiny U.S. company, but its shares fell 11 percent as the deal appeared to end near-term likelihood of a takeover.
Nov 14 Loxo Oncology will collaborate with Germany's Bayer to develop and commercialize two of its cancer therapies, the companies said, in a deal that could bring the U.S. drug developer up to $1.55 billion over the next few years.
* Says it and loxo oncology to develop and commercialize two novel oncology therapies selectively targeting genetic drivers of cancer
BRIEF-Loxo Oncology announces development and commercialization partnership with Bayer for cancer drugs
* Loxo Oncology announces global development and commercialization partnership with Bayer for larotrectinib and LOXO-195
Nov 14 U.S. drug developer Loxo Oncology Inc on Tuesday announced a deal with Bayer AG to develop and commercialize two of its cancer therapies and said it would receive $400 million upfront.
* Loxo Oncology announces third quarter 2017 financial results
|DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED (4568.T)||¥3,555||-178.00|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.28||-1.10|
|ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. (4528.T)||¥3,248||-79.00|
|Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC.OQ)||$96.00||-0.53|
|Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519.T)||¥5,310||-330.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥6,593||-243.00|
|Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL.OQ)||$23.37||+0.06|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,788.00||-45.50|
|Pfizer Limited (PFIZ.NS)||Rs2,083.00||-30.15|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF216.00||-0.40|