Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU.OQ)
18 May 2018
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC SAYS CEO LAURENT POTDEVIN'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $5.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.6 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KlHBu7) Further company coverage:
April 16 Canadian athletic wear maker Lululemon Athletica on Monday named Patrick Guido as its chief financial officer.
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA SAYS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, PATRICK GUIDO, WILL RECEIVE AN ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $520,000 - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2H4Q7Q9 Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA NAMES PATRICK GUIDO CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BRIEF-Lululemon Athletica Says Former CEO Laurent Potdevin's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.1 Mln
* LULULEMON ATHLETICA SAYS FORMER CEO LAURENT POTDEVIN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.1 MILLION VS $6.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HAiuTc] Further company coverage:
TORONTO Canadian athletic apparel maker Lululemon Athletica on Tuesday posted a surprisingly strong fourth-quarter profit and forecast further growth in the first quarter, sending its shares surging in after-hours trading.
TORONTO, March 27 Canadian athletic apparel maker Lululemon Athletica on Tuesday posted a surprisingly strong fourth-quarter profit and forecast further growth in the first quarter, sending its shares surging in after-hours trading.
TORONTO, March 27 Canadian yoga and leisure-apparel maker Lululemon Athletica Inc on Tuesday reported a higher-than-expected fourth-quarter adjusted profit on higher sales during the holiday season.
* . ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FISCAL 2017 RESULTS
TORONTO, Feb 5 Canadian athleisure wear maker Lululemon Athletica's Chief Executive Laurent Potdevin abruptly resigned on Monday effective immediately, with the company saying that he had fallen short of its "standards of conduct" without offering any details.