Lupin Ltd (LUPN.BO)
* SAYS CO RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC XENAZINE TABLETS, 12.5 MG AND 25 MG Source text - http://bit.ly/2qUd2T4 Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO RECEIVES TENTATIVE FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC ANDROGEL, 1.62 PERCENT Source text - https://bit.ly/2HEhHk8 Further company coverage:
Indian indexes ended slightly higher on Friday, led by gains in stocks such as Lupin Ltd, but broader gains were capped as sentiment was subdued following U.S. President Donald Trump's proposal to impose more tariffs on China.
April 6 Indian indexes ended slightly higher on Friday, led by gains in stocks such as Lupin Ltd, but broader gains were capped as sentiment was subdued following U.S. President Donald Trump's proposal to impose more tariffs on China.
* SAYS PITHAMPUR UNIT 1 FACILITY RECEIVES ESTABLISHMENT INVESTIGATION REPORT (EIR) FROM US FDA
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* SAYS CO'S GOA FACILITY COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL UK MHRA INSPECTION
* SAYS HEALTH CANADA MAINTAINED COMPLIANT RATING FOR UNIT 2 AT PITHAMPUR (INDORE) AND HAS ISSUED A REVISED ‘ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE’ Source text - https://bit.ly/2pW8cVF Further company coverage:
* SPRAY IS USED FOR TREATMENT OF MODERATE TO SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS AFFECTING UP TO 20 PERCENT BODY SURFACE AREA IN PATIENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER Source text: http://bit.ly/2IeyRDQ Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO GETS FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC CLOBEXA SPRAY, 0.05% Source text - https://bit.ly/2Gg8Sf1 Further company coverage: