Lupin Ltd (LUPN.BO)
** April-June quarter should be weak for Cadila Healthcare Ltd and Lupin Ltd with sharp declines in U.S. sales q-o-q - Credit Suisse (CS)
India's second-largest drugmaker Lupin Ltd said on Wednesday it expected pressure on drug prices in the United States, which has hit its profits, to ease this year as larger rivals reduce their exposure there.
* U.S. sales fall 21.1 pct; India sales up 14 pct (Adds management comments from conference call)
May 15 Lupin Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by revenue, reported a surprise loss in its fiscal fourth quarter on Tuesday, due to a one-time charge.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL NET LOSS 7.84 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 3.80 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* LAUNCHES CORCAL BONE AND BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2I8514t Further company coverage:
* SAYS SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR ETANERCEPT BIOSIMILAR IN JAPAN
* GETS FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC TEMOVATE OINTMENT, 0.05 PERCENT
* SAYS CO RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC XENAZINE TABLETS, 12.5 MG AND 25 MG Source text - http://bit.ly/2qUd2T4 Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO RECEIVES TENTATIVE FDA APPROVAL FOR GENERIC ANDROGEL, 1.62 PERCENT Source text - https://bit.ly/2HEhHk8 Further company coverage: