Lupin Ltd (LUPN.NS)
Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.
Nov 17 Indian private sector lenders Yes Bank Ltd and IndusInd Bank Ltd will join the BSE stock exchange's 30-member Sensex index, effective Dec. 18, the index provider said on Friday.
** Drugmaker Lupin Ltd plunges as much as 17.8 pct to 850 rupees, its lowest since Nov. 2013
* Says co launches generic Acticlate tablets in U.S. Source text: http://bit.ly/2ypyZzY Further company coverage:
Drugmaker Lupin Ltd said on Monday second-quarter net profit fell more than 30 percent, as regulatory scrutiny and pricing pressure in the United States, its biggest market, dampened sales.
* U.S. sales down 32 pct (Recasts, adds details, bullets, share moves)
* Says as expected, co continues to see pricing pressure for its U.S. generic business
Oct 30 Indian drugmaker Lupin Ltd on Monday said its second-quarter profit fell about 31 percent, but the results were slightly above estimates.
* Sept quarter consol net profit 4.55 billion rupees versus profit of 6.62 billion rupees last year
* Says Lupin receives FDA approval for generic Kapvay extended-release tablets