Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
LONDON, Dec 22 Spanish stocks fell after Catalan separatists won a slim majority in a regional election, deepening a political crisis which has hurt the economy and caused a business exodus from the region.
* SAYS BUYS 25 PERCENT STAKE OF FRENCH ASSET MANAGER LA FINANCIERE RESPONSABLE (LFR)
Oct 26 Spanish insurance company Mapfre reported on Thursday a 22.3 percent decline in nine-month profits following hurricanes and earthquakes in North America and the Caribbean.
* Says it will reexamine its business in regions in the United States where there is no sustained growth
* BOARD APPROVES 2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.06 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON DEC. 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH PREMIUMS 17.99 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 17.11 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Turkey-based MAPFRE Sigorta's National Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'AA(tur)'. The Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating reflects the good capitalisation and underwriting performance of MAPFRE Sigorta, as well as Fitch's view of its importance to its ultimate parent, MAPFRE SA (Issuer Default Rating A-/Positive). These factors are offset by a moderately weak bus
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Spanish insurer MAPFRE SA's (MAPFRE) Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming the core operating subsidiaries' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'A-' (Strong) and MAPFRE's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The Outlook revision on MAPFRE's ratings follows that on Spain's sovereign rating
* H1 NET PROFIT 415.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 380.4 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO