Marriott International Inc (MAR.OQ)
20 Nov 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Marriott International's (NYSE: MAR) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook remains Positive. Fitch has also affirmed Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.'s IDR at 'BBB' and maintained the Positive Rating Outlook. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The Positive Outlook con
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL SAYS ANNOUNCED GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Marriott International declares cash dividend and increases share buyback authorization
Nov 7 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, raised its full-year profit forecast for the third time this year and also increased the lower end of a key revenue measure, amid robust demand from business travelers.
* Marriott International reports third quarter 2017 results highlights
Nov 7 Marriott International Inc, the world's largest hotel chain, reported a 43.7 percent rise in third-quarter revenue as more people booked its rooms.
* Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc announces finalization of strategy for non-core hotels
* Apple Hospitality REIT acquires two Residence Inn by Marriott Hotels
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL APPOINTS RENA REISS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL COUNSEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says on October 17, a unit of co sold The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, owned on a long-term ground lease, for approximately C$335 million