Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN.S)
23 Mar 2018
* NET LOSS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2017 WAS REDUCED TO CHF –79.3 MILLION (2016: CHF –97.1 MILLION)
ZURICH, March 6 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.5 percent lower at 8,769 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* AWARDED STRATEGIC CONTRACTS WITH A COMBINED ORDER VOLUME OF ABOUT CHF 14 MILLION FOR ITS INDUSTRIALISED DIAMOND WIRE BASED DW 288 SAPPHIRE CUTTING SYSTEM
ZURICH, Feb 12 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 1.2 percent higher at 8,783 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* REC GROUP AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION SMARTWIRE CONNECTION TECHNOLOGY (SWCT)
* FILED PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT IN CHINA TO PROTECT DWMS TECHNOLOGY
BRIEF-Meyer Burger Technology Says Consultation Procedure At Production Location In Thun Completed
* CONSULTATION PROCEDURE AT PRODUCTION LOCATION IN THUN HAS BEEN COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* INCENTIVE OFFER OF MEYER BURGER TECHNOLOGY LTD SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED
* CONFIRMS STRONG MOMENTUM IN INCOMING ORDERS EXPERIENCED DURING H1 IS ONGOING
* VOLUNTARY INCENTIVE OFFER TO CONVERT CHF 100 MILLION 5.5% CONVERTIBLE BOND