Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN.S)
22 Jun 2018
ZURICH, June 13 The SIX Swiss stock exchange said on Wednesday it is seeking sanctions against solar panel equipment maker Meyer Burger Technology, contending the company overstated key financial figures in 2016 and 2017.
* MEYER BURGER ENTERS INTO PREFERRED PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH MONDRAGON ASSEMBLY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Meyer Burger Will Take Patent Infringement Lawsuit Regarding Its DWMS Technology To Next Level Of Jurisdiction
* WILL TAKE PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT REGARDING ITS DIAMOND WIRE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DWMS) TECHNOLOGY TO NEXT LEVEL OF JURISDICTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* NET LOSS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2017 WAS REDUCED TO CHF –79.3 MILLION (2016: CHF –97.1 MILLION)
ZURICH, March 6 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.5 percent lower at 8,769 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* AWARDED STRATEGIC CONTRACTS WITH A COMBINED ORDER VOLUME OF ABOUT CHF 14 MILLION FOR ITS INDUSTRIALISED DIAMOND WIRE BASED DW 288 SAPPHIRE CUTTING SYSTEM
ZURICH, Feb 12 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 1.2 percent higher at 8,783 points on Monday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* REC GROUP AWARDED CONTRACT FOR DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION SMARTWIRE CONNECTION TECHNOLOGY (SWCT)
* FILED PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT IN CHINA TO PROTECT DWMS TECHNOLOGY