Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
NEW YORK, Feb 14 In late 2017, several well-known hedge funds made bets on companies selling goods considered non-essential by consumers and on companies processing raw materials, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange commission published on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Pershing Square Capital Management Takes Sole Share Stake In Nike, Raises Sole Share Stake In Mondelez
* PERSHING SQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT TAKES SOLE SHARE STAKE OF 5.8 MILLION CLASS B SHARES IN NIKE INC - SEC FILING
* SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN AMAZON.COM INC - SEC FILING
Activist investor Nelson Peltz will leave the board of Mondelez International Inc, but keep the seat for his hedge fund, after saying he was happy with the progress made by the confectionary company since he joined in 2014.
Feb 13 Activist investor Nelson Peltz will leave the board of Mondelez International Inc, but keep the seat for his hedge fund, after saying he was happy with the progress made by the confectionary company since he joined in 2014.
* MONDELĒZ INTERNATIONAL APPOINTS DEBRA CREW AND PETER MAY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS; NELSON PELTZ TO STEP DOWN
* MONDELEZ SAYS ON FEBRUARY 8, 2018, INCREASED SIZE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM 13 TO 14 MEMBERS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HaHSOP) Further company coverage:
Feb 13 Oreo cookies maker Mondelez International Inc said on Tuesday activist investor Nelson Peltz would step down from its board of directors nearly four years after he was appointed.
Jan 31 Mondelez International Inc, the world's No. 2 confectionary company, posted a quarterly profit that beat estimates on Wednesday, benefiting from strong demand for Cadbury Dairy Milk and Oreo cookies in Europe and growth in emerging markets.
* MONDELEZ SAYS ON JAN 31, 2018, FINANCE COMMITTEE, WITH AUTHORIZATION FROM BOARD , APPROVED AN INCREASE OF $6 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF74.66||-0.30|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$82.60||--|
|PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP.OQ)||$111.06||0.00|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€43.31||+0.11|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€43.60||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€274.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$44.98||--|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€64.44||-0.03|