MetLife Inc (MET.N)
20 Apr 2018
* METLIFE NAMES SUSAN GREENWELL AS HEAD OF GLOBAL GOVERNMENT RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* METLIFE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT REACHES A RECORD $11.2 BILLION IN PRIVATE DEBT ORIGINATION IN 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE AND WESURE FORM STRATEGIC DIGITAL INSURANCE PARTNERSHIP
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA) Source text: http://bit.ly/2DwK1Bk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
March 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
March 7 MetLife Inc named Marlene Debel, its U.S. chief financial officer, as head of the insurer's retirement and income solutions (RIS) business.
* METLIFE - DEBEL CURRENTLY SERVES AS U.S. CFO FOR CO, A ROLE SHE WILL CONTINUE ON INTERIM BASIS UNTIL SUCCESSOR IS NAMED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* METLIFE CONFIRMS FIRST QUARTER 2018 PREFERRED STOCK DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 1 MetLife Inc on Thursday said it revised its 2017 earnings upward after an internal review showed that the insurer had miscalculated reserves for an annuity product in Japan.
BRIEF-Metlife Says Additional Internal Review Of Practices And Procedures Was Completed In Early 2018
* METLIFE SAYS ADDITIONAL INTERNAL REVIEW OF PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES WAS COMPLETED IN EARLY 2018 - SEC FILING
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€23.42||--|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$55.43||+0.25|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.16||--|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€193.54||+0.88|
|Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)||€16.72||+0.17|
|Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)||$226.07||-1.60|
|Prudential plc (PRU.L)||1,875.00||+21.00|
|Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)||$107.03||-0.04|