Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO)
* MANULIFE ANNOUNCES PORTFOLIO ASSET MIX CHANGES TO FREE UP CAPITAL, REDUCE RISK AND LOWER VOLATILITY IN ITS LEGACY BLOCKS, AND UPDATES ITS U.S. TAX REFORM GUIDANCE
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORP FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $5 BILLION– SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2BhcmyL) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings assigns a 'BBB+' rating to Manulife Financial Corporation's (MFC) S$500 million 3% subordinated notes due 2029. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating for the new offering is equivalent to the rating on MFC's existing subordinated debt. The notes are rated two notches below the company's 'A' Insurer Default Rating (IDR), which reflects Fitch's assumption of "poor" recovery prospects in the event of defa
* Manulife Financial Corp - priced offering in Singapore of 500 million Singapore dollars principal amount of 3.00% subordinated notes due november 21, 2029
* Manulife could sell underperforming parts of business -CEO (Adds comments from CEO, stock prices)
TORONTO, Nov 9 Canadian insurer Manulife is "looking at all options" in relation to the future of its U.S. unit John Hancock, new Chief Executive Roy Gori said in an interview on Thursday.
* Sun Life looking for more Asian acquisitions (Adds comments from Manulife, Sun Life CEOs)
TORONTO, Nov 8 Canada's biggest insurer Manulife Financial Corp on Wednesday reported third quarter results which were ahead of expectations, driven in part by strong growth from its Asian business.
* Manulife reports 3q17 net income of $1,105 million, core earnings of $1,085 million, double-digit sales and new business value growth in asia and the 31st consecutive quarter of positive net flows
TORONTO, Sept 12 Manulife, Canada's biggest insurer, said on Tuesday that it planned to promote the head of its Asian business, Philip Witherington, to be chief financial officer from the start of 2018.
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$53.21||+0.65|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$24.96||+0.05|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||$0.29||+0.06|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)||$35.29||+0.03|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_po.TO)||$18.80||-0.20|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_px.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pf.TO)||$25.97||+0.09|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pi.TO)||$21.87||--|
|Power Financial Corp (PWF.TO)||$34.55||-0.06|
|Industrial Alliance Insur. & Fin. Ser. (IAG.TO)||$60.38||-0.65|