Manulife Financial Corp (MFC.TO)
18 May 2018
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORP - INTENDS TO ISSUE $600 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 3.317% FIXED/FLOATING SUBORDINATED DEBENTURES DUE MAY 9, 2028
May 2 Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as Canada's largest insurer gained from robust demand in Asia.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 1Q18 NET INCOME OF $1.4 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $1.3 BILLION AND A LICAT CAPITAL RATIO OF 129%
May 2 Canadian insurer Manulife Financial Corp reported an 18.3 percent jump in first-quarter earnings on Wednesday as sales rose in Asia.
* MANULIFE FINANCIAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PREFERRED SHARE ISSUE
* Core earnings C$1.2 billion vs C$1.3 billion (Adds details on reported earnings, background on Asian business)
TORONTO, Feb 7 Canada's biggest insurer Manulife Financial Corp on Wednesday reported a decline in fourth-quarter earnings, reflecting lower insurance sales and slower growth at its wealth and asset management business.
* MANULIFE REPORTS 2017 NET INCOME OF $2.1 BILLION, CORE EARNINGS OF $4.6 BILLION, STRONG GROWTH IN ASIA AND WEALTH AND ASSET MANAGEMENT AND A DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 7%
* INCREASED 7% OR 1.5 CENTS PER SHARE TO QUARTERLY SHAREHOLDERS' DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Stock futures suggested Canada’s main stock index could shed gains on Wednesday after rebounding in the previous session, as the recovery in share markets lost steam.
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$47.78||-0.40|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.11||0.00|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||43.60zł||+3.60|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)||$33.40||0.00|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_po.TO)||$19.11||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_px.TO)||--||--|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pf.TO)||$25.80||+0.01|
|Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO_pi.TO)||$21.40||-0.06|
|Power Financial Corp (PWF.TO)||$32.29||-0.06|
|Industrial Alliance Insur. & Fin. Ser. (IAG.TO)||$52.98||-0.03|