Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
* TSX accepts notice of intention to make normal course issuer bid
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's profit topped analysts' estimates, helped by strong demand in Europe and Asia, and the company raised its full-year sales forecast.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand in North America.
* Magna International - has entered into a JV agreement with Huayu Automotive Systems Co, a subsidiary of Saic Motor
* Says it, Magna International's unit plan to set up jv with registered capital at 200 million yuan ($30.20 million)
* Magna to build new paint line in Slovenia to support Graz Vehicle production
Oct 10 Canadian auto parts producer Magna International Inc said on Tuesday it has joined a consortium including BMW and Intel Corp to develop a self-driving vehicle platform for the use of auto makers by 2020.
* Magna joins The BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye platform as an integrator to bring autonomous driving technology to the market Source text - () Further company coverage:
LJUBLJANA, Oct 5 Slovenia has granted Canadian car parts maker Magna International a construction permit to build a paint factory in northeastern Slovenia, the Environment Ministry and Magna said on Thursday.
|Aisin Seiki Co Ltd (7259.T)||¥5,970||+30.00|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$36.39||+0.25|
|Lear Corporation (LEA.N)||$174.88||+1.16|
|Tenneco Inc (TEN.N)||$56.24||+0.54|
|BorgWarner Inc. (BWA.N)||$51.94||-0.10|
|Visteon Corp (VC.N)||$129.17||+1.13|
|GKN plc (GKN.L)||301.30||-1.20|
|Linamar Corporation (LNR.TO)||$66.68||--|
|American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. (AXL.N)||$17.99||+0.31|