Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
19 Jan 2018
LIUZHOU, China, Inside General Motors Co's vehicle assembly plant in this southern China city, many workers wear the red-and-yellow uniforms of DHL, the logistics company.
* - SEES TOTAL SALES OF $42.7 BILLION TO $45.7 BILLION IN 2020
* MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC - ANNOUNCED A REALIGNMENT OF ITS MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE ALONG PRODUCT LINES
MUNICH, Dec 5 BMW expects its sales of electric and hybrid vehicles to jump next year, its research and development chief said as the premium carmaker races to catch up with rivals such as U.S. electric car pioneer Tesla.
* Announces specific share repurchase programs as part of normal course issuer bid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TSX accepts notice of intention to make normal course issuer bid
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's profit topped analysts' estimates, helped by strong demand in Europe and Asia, and the company raised its full-year sales forecast.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand in North America.
* Magna International - has entered into a JV agreement with Huayu Automotive Systems Co, a subsidiary of Saic Motor
|Aisin Seiki Co Ltd (7259.T)||¥6,550||--|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$38.90||-0.39|
|Lear Corporation (LEA.N)||$191.18||+0.21|
|Tenneco Inc (TEN.N)||$60.53||+0.11|
|BorgWarner Inc. (BWA.N)||$56.94||-0.17|
|Visteon Corp (VC.OQ)||$131.85||-0.54|
|GKN plc (GKN.L)||439.40||-5.60|
|Linamar Corporation (LNR.TO)||$73.80||+0.68|
|American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. (AXL.N)||$18.99||-0.06|