MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
16 Feb 2018
* THIRD POINT LLC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 3.0 MILLION SHARES IN MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL - SEC FILING
U.S. casino mogul Steve Wynn has resigned as CEO of his company Wynn Resorts following claims he subjected women who worked for him to unwanted advances, becoming one of the most prominent business leaders to quit over sexual misconduct allegations in recent months. | Video
* Matt Maddox, current president, to lead company (Adds analyst comments on M&A possibilities)
* TRACINDA CORP - ON DEC 4, TRACINDA PLACED AN ORDER TO SELL 10 MILLION SHARES OF MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL'S COMMON STOCK AT $33.89 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* MGM Resorts International reports third quarter financial and operating results
NEW YORK Victims of mass shootings in the United States often win little or no damages from perpetrators but the Las Vegas massacre may be different because the shooter is thought to have been a wealthy man, lawyers said.
The owner of the hotel where a gunman carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history on Thursday provided a new version of the timeline, suggesting there was no time for hotel staff to warn police.
* MGM Resorts International recommends rejection of mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation
LAS VEGAS What will become of the now-notorious Las Vegas hotel suite that a 64-year-old retiree used to stage the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history?
* Senator Investment Group reports 5.57 percent passive stake in MGM Resorts International as of September 12 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2jFAzqq] Further company coverage: