Marine Harvest ASA (MHG.OL)
BRIEF-Norway's Food Safety Authority confirms ISA salmon disease at Marine Harvest's location in Rogaland
* NORWAY'S FOOD SAFETY AUTHORITY CONFIRMS ISA SALMON DISEASE AT MARINE HARVEST'S LOCATION "11964 RINGJA" IN ROGALAND
OSLO, Jan 16 Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, reported a smaller-than-expected drop in preliminary fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday and said salmon output for the October-December period was higher than forecast.
* MARINE HARVEST Q4 OPERATIONAL EBIT EUR 177 MILLION (REUTERS POLL EUR 172 MILLION) (EUR 259 MILLION IN Q4 2016)
* MARINE HARVEST ASA: BLACKROCK SELLS 1.9 MILLION SHARES ON JAN 10
* MARINE HARVEST ENTERS INTO A SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE NORTHERN HARVEST, A SALMON FARMER ON THE EAST COAST OF CANADA
* SPAREBANK 1 MARKETS CUTS 2018 SALMON PRICE FORECAST TO NOK 50.9 PER KILO (EUR 5.30) FROM NOK 55.0
* NORWAY'S FOOD SAFETY AUTHORITY SUSPECTS ISA SALMON DISEASE OUTBREAK AT MARINE HARVEST SITE IN ROGALAND
* NOMINATION COMMITTEE HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT BOARD MEMBER ØRJAN SVANEVIK WANTS TO STEP DOWN. IT IS NOMINATION COMMITTEE'S RECOMMENDATION TO EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING THAT KRISTIAN MELHUUS IS ELECTED AS A NEW BOARD MEMBER Further company coverage: (Reporting By Oslo Newsroom)
* The Norwegian Directorate of Fisheries has again turned down fish farmer Marine Harvest's application for farming volumes related to its experimental "Marine Donut" concept
OSLO, Nov 1 Marine Harvest, the world's largest fish farmer, aims to grow its business both organically and via acquisitions, Chief Executive Officer Alf-Helge Aarskog said when presenting record third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.