Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS.L)
23 Jan 2018
LONDON, Jan 18 British retailer Marks & Spencer has recruited a marketing director for its food business as it seeks to get the division back on track after a year of underperformance.
* MARKS AND SPENCER GROUP - RESTRUCTURED MARKETING TEAM AS PART OF ONGOING PROGRAMME OF CHANGE UNDER FIVE-YEAR TRANSFORMATION PLAN
* MARKS & SPENCER EXTENDS CUSTOMER CONTACT PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPITA BY FIVE YEARS
LONDON Marks & Spencer said on Wednesday it would open a huge new clothing and homeware logistics centre in 2019, as part of the British retailer's strategy of simplifying its distribution network.
LONDON, Jan 17 Marks & Spencer said on Wednesday it would open a huge new clothing and homeware logistics centre in 2019, as part of the British retailer's strategy of simplifying its distribution network.
* MARKS AND SPENCER-NEW 495,000 SQ FT CLOTHING & HOME DISTRIBUTION CENTRE TO OPEN IN WELHAM GREEN IN 2019
* CO SELECTED AS PRINCIPAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER BY MARKS & SPENCER Source text - http://bit.ly/2FDaCPm Further company coverage:
LONDON, Jan 12 British retailer B&M reported strong trading in the last quarter of 2017, underlining the appeal of discount retailers in the Christmas period to increasingly budget-conscious consumers.
LONDON Marks & Spencer's clothes and sales fell in the last quarter of 2017, hampering the British retailer's latest attempt at a corporate turnaround and knocking its shares.
* M&S shares fall by as much as 7 percent (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, other retailers, updates shares)