Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX.OQ)
13 Jul 2018
NEW YORK (IFR) - MarketAxess has granted Pimco a special arrangement that allows the bond giant to limit the information it shares on the electronic trading platform and take advantage of any off-market prices, three sources with knowledge of the matter told IFR.
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC - TOTAL MONTHLY TRADING VOLUME FOR APRIL 2018 OF $131.8 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RECORD REVENUES OF $114.7 MILLION, RECORD OPERATING INCOME OF $60.2 MILLION AND RECORD DILUTED EPS OF $1.27
LONDON, April 9 Debt issued by Russian company Rusal has been removed from bond trading platform MarketAxess after it was included in a new round of U.S. sanctions against Moscow.
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR MARCH 2018
BRIEF-Marketaxess Holdings, Blackrock Inc Expand Their Open Trading Alliance Into Asian Credit Markets
* CO AND BLACKROCK, INC ARE EXPANDING THEIR OPEN TRADING ALLIANCE INTO ASIAN CREDIT MARKETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR FEBRUARY 2018
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR JANUARY 2018
* SAYS JANUARY AVERAGE DAILY TRADING VOLUME REACHED $7.3 BILLION, UP 22% FROM JANUARY, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 REVENUES OF $99.6 MILLION, PRE-TAX INCOME OF $49.4 MILLION AND DILUTED EPS OF $0.88
|London Stock Exchange Group Plc (LSE.L)||4,520.00||--|