3M Co (MMM.N)
22 Feb 2018
NEW YORK Industrial group 3M Co and Minnesota's attorney general have agreed to settle a lawsuit over polluted groundwater, with the company agreeing to grant $850 million to the state for groundwater projects, the attorney's office said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Feb 20 Industrial group 3M Co and Minnesota's attorney general have agreed to settle a lawsuit over polluted groundwater, with the company agreeing to grant $850 million to the state for groundwater projects, the attorney's office said on Tuesday.
* 3M AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA ESTABLISH ENVIRONMENTAL PARTNERSHIP, SETTLE LAWSUIT
* STATE STREET CORPORATION REPORTS A 7.58 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN 3M COMPANY AS OF DEC 31 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BoxLFv) Further company coverage:
* 3M CO SAYS EXPECTS 2018 CAPITAL SPENDING TO BE ABOUT $1.5 BILLION TO $1.8 BILLION AS COMPANY CONTINUES TO INVEST IN ITS BUSINESSES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BgOeeO) Further company coverage:
* TSI ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF NOISE, ENVIRONMENTAL, AND HEAT STRESS MONITORING PRODUCTS FROM 3M
* 3M CO SAYS CEO INGE THULIN REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 18,866 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON JAN 31 PRICE RANGE BETWEEN $251.60 AND $251.93 PER SHARE Source text : http://bit.ly/2rYArXl Further company coverage:
* 3M AND 3SHAPE PARTNER TO ADVANCE DIGITAL WORKFLOWS FOR ORTHODONTICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Strong earnings from Intel and other companies drove Wall Street indexes to record closing highs on Friday, while the U.S. dollar remained weak after recent comments by the U.S. Treasury secretary.
* European shares flat after Tokyo's Nikkei drops over 1 percent
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$14.62||--|
|ABB India Ltd (ABB.NS)||Rs1,523.25||+7.00|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€110.72||+0.18|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$133.58||--|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$153.31||--|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR.N)||$97.36||--|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$163.32||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$129.91||--|
|Sika AG (SIK.S)||CHF7,695.00||-80.00|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$158.86||--|