Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC.N)
21 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Corp Announces Make-Whole Redemption Of Its Outstanding 2.700 PCT Senior Notes Due 2018
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. ANNOUNCES MAKE-WHOLE REDEMPTION OF ITS OUTSTANDING 2.700 PCT SENIOR NOTES DUE 2018
Feb 1 U.S. refiners Valero Energy Corp and Marathon Petroleum Corp posted quarterly profits on Thursday that beat estimates and said they expected strong global economic growth to spur demand for oil in 2018.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp beat analysts' quarterly profit estimate on Thursday, helped by higher refining margins.
Feb 1 U.S. independent refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp reported a huge jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by a $1.5 billion gain from the recent changes to the U.S. tax law and higher refining margins.
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* INCREASES DIVIDEND BY 15 PERCENT TO $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Says MPLX Lp Entered Into A Term Loan Providing For 364-Day $4.1 Bln Term Loan Facility
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP SAYS ON JANUARY 2, MPLX LP ENTERED INTO A TERM LOAN PROVIDING FOR A 364-DAY $4.1 BILLION TERM LOAN FACILITY - SEC FILING
NEW YORK, Dec 27 Demand to ship gasoline on Colonial Pipeline has sunk to a two-month low as Gulf Coast supplies are increasingly being exported or sent to the Midwest rather than to the New York harbor, three sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
DALLAS (Reuters Breakingviews) - The market will trump politics on the future of TransCanada's Keystone XL pipeline. Nebraska regulators’ green light for the controversial project is a victory for U.S. President Donald Trump, but it doesn’t guarantee the conduit’s construction. Years-long delays have let rivals steal a march while low prices sap drillers’ interest in the Canadian oil sands.
* Marathon Petroleum Corp and MPLX LP announce agreement for approximately $8.1 billion dropdown to MPLX, and MPC initiates offer to exchange its general partner interests, including its IDRS, in MPLX
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$74.89||-0.86|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$89.58||-1.41|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$109.06||-1.92|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$90.83||-0.75|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|Repsol SA (REP.MC)||€14.02||--|
|OMV AG (OMVV.VI)||€48.17||--|
|Reliance Petroleum Limited (RPET.NS)||--||--|
|Hess Corp. (HES.N)||$45.23||-0.61|
|Hess Corp. (HES_p.N)||--||--|