Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N)
20 Apr 2018
* MARATHON OIL CORP SAYS CEO LEE TILLMAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.1 MILLION VS $8.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2vhoX34] Further company coverage:
* DOUG FOSHEE AND LISA HYLAND ELECTED TO MARATHON OIL CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LONDON/TUNIS French energy company Total substantially raised its presence in Libya with the purchase of a 16.33 percent stake in Libya's Waha concessions from U.S. Marathon Oil for $450 million on Friday.
* Libyan oil industry slowly recovering from turmoil (Adds Woodmac comment, background on Mabruk)
LONDON, March 2 French energy company Total said it acquired a 16.33 percent stake in Libya's Waha concessions from Marathon Oil in a $450 million transaction.
* QTRLY TOTAL COMPANY PRODUCTION EXCLUDING LIBYA AVERAGED 383,000 NET BOED, UP 4% SEQUENTIALLY ON A DIVESTITURE-ADJUSTED BASIS
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp posted a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by rising crude prices and cost cuts, sending its shares up more than 2 percent in extended trading.
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp said on Wednesday its quarterly loss narrowed sharply on rising oil prices and cost cuts.
* MARATHON OIL ANNOUNCES 2018 DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL BUDGET; REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* MARATHON OIL - DURING Q4 , RECEIVED ADVERSE RULING FROM U.K. FIRST-TIER TAX TRIBUNAL REGARDING SOME BRAE AREA DECOMMISSIONING COSTS