Marathon Oil Corp (MRO.N)
16 Feb 2018
* QTRLY TOTAL COMPANY PRODUCTION EXCLUDING LIBYA AVERAGED 383,000 NET BOED, UP 4% SEQUENTIALLY ON A DIVESTITURE-ADJUSTED BASIS
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp posted a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by rising crude prices and cost cuts, sending its shares up more than 2 percent in extended trading.
HOUSTON, Feb 14 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp said on Wednesday its quarterly loss narrowed sharply on rising oil prices and cost cuts.
* MARATHON OIL ANNOUNCES 2018 DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL BUDGET; REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* MARATHON OIL - DURING Q4 , RECEIVED ADVERSE RULING FROM U.K. FIRST-TIER TAX TRIBUNAL REGARDING SOME BRAE AREA DECOMMISSIONING COSTS
* MARATHON OIL - ENTERED INTO A TRANSACTION TO REDEEM AT PAR OUTSTANDING $1 BILLION OF 5.125 PERCENT MUNICIPAL REVENUE BONDS DUE IN 2037
TUNIS, Nov 21 Libya's Waha Oil Co is producing about 260,000 barrels per day (bpd), up more than 100,000 bpd from the company's output levels this summer, but further gains are complicated by a lack of investment, its chairman said on Tuesday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 1 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Wednesday, as a rise in production and higher realized prices offset higher costs.
Nov 1 U.S. oil producer Marathon Oil Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Thursday, hit by higher costs.