Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
17 Jan 2018
* SAYS HIKES PRICES FROM 1700 RUPEES TO 17000 RUPEES (EX-SHOWROOM-DELHI) ACROSS MODELS
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 130066 VEHICLES VERSUS 117,908 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Signs Deal With Govt Of NCT Of Delhi To Set Up Automated Driving Test Centres
* ENTERED AGREEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI TO SET UP STATE-OF-THE-ART AUTOMATED DRIVING TEST CENTRES ACROSS 12 LOCATIONS IN CITY
Dec 21 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Chairman R. C. Bhargava speaking to reporters:
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 154600 VEHICLES VERSUS 135,550 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 146,446 vehicles versus 133,793 vehicles last year
NEW DELHI Maruti Suzuki India, the country's biggest carmaker, said on Friday it planned to build electric cars as the government strives to electrify all new vehicles by 2030, though it didn't give a timeline for the process.
* Total Q2 vehicle sales up about 18 percent y/y (Adds executive comments, background, details on forecast)
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd chairman R C Bhargava:
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted more than a 3 percent rise in its quarterly profit, beating analysts' estimates.