MTN Group Ltd (MTNJ.J)
16 Mar 2018
* Shares surge as much as 13 pct (Recasts with dividend policy, adds shares, analysts comment)
JOHANNESBURG, March 8 MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile phone operator, returned to annual profit in 2017 in the absence of one-off charges related to a $1.1 billion Nigerian fine.
* FOR THE 12-MONTH PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017, SEES FULL YEAR HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE OF BETWEEN 170 CENTS PER SHARE AND 190 CENTS PER SHARE
KAMPALA, Feb 27 A Ugandan Internet service provider that uses Vodafone's brand under license has obtained court protection against creditors after high operational costs pushed it into financial difficulties, an official said.
* GAMING BATTLE GROUND PTY HAS EXECUTED CONTENT DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH MTN GROUP LTD, AFRICA'S MOBILE-NETWORK OPERATOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MTN GROUP - EXPECTS TO REPORT AN IMPROVEMENT OF AT LEAST 20% IN BOTH HEPS AND EPS FOR 12-MONTH PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017
JOHANNESBURG MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile phone operator, said on Thursday it had assigned a $231 million shareholder loan to phone tower group, IHS Holding Ltd, impacting its 2017 profits.
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 28 MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile phone operator, said on Thursday it had assigned a $231 million shareholder loan to phone tower group, IHS Holding Ltd, impacting its 2017 profits.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 9 South African telecoms giant MTN Group said on Thursday Benin's regulator was reviewing its local unit's reasons for not paying $213 million in frequency fees for 2016 and 2017.
* MTN BENIN RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM ARCEP ON NOV 8 THAT A PROCESS WAS INITIATED TO REVIEW OUTSTANDING INVOICES ON FREQUENCY FEES FOR 2016 AND 2017