Metro Bank PLC (MTRO.L)
23 Feb 2018
LONDON Britain's Metro Bank will acquire a 523 million pound ($731 million) mortgage portfolio from two companies controlled by U.S. private equity firm Cerberus, the bank said on Friday.
LONDON, Feb 23 Britain's Metro Bank will acquire a 523 million pound ($731 million) mortgage portfolio from two companies controlled by U.S. private equity firm Cerberus, the bank said on Friday.
LONDON, Feb 23 Britain's Metro Bank is to acquire a 523 million pound ($730.94 million) book of mortgages from buy-to-let mortgage provider Capital Home Loans, the bank said on Friday.
* AGREED TO ACQUIRE A PORTFOLIO OF UK MORTGAGES ( "PORTFOLIO") FROM CERH RSMC SUB B.V. AND CAPITAL HOME LOANS LIMITED FOR £523M
* Swings to FY profit of 20.8 mln stg from loss of 11.7 mln stg
Feb 21 Metro Bank could raise capital this year, its CEO said, as the British lender looks to fuel growth.
Feb 21 British lender Metro Bank reported its first annual profit on Wednesday, driven by strong growth in residential mortgages and commercial lending.
* Q4 DEPOSIT GROWTH OF £0.9B; UP 8 PCT QUARTER-ON-QUARTER TO £11.7B.
BRIEF-Metro Bank Is Investing In Essex, With Opening Of Its Contact Centre In Central Ilford, Creating 120 New Jobs
* IS INVESTING IN ESSEX, WITH OPENING OF ITS CONTACT CENTRE IN CENTRAL ILFORD, CREATING 120 NEW JOBS Source text (http://bit.ly/2ECPgEb) Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Total loans jump 66 percent to 8.61 billion pounds (Adds CEO comments, details)