Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
18 Jul 2018
* VW Truck & Bus eyes capital markets for expansion (Adds further details on CFO designate, background)
* Margin worries weigh on shares (Adds details from conference call)
June 5 Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a 15.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by robust demand for its trucks.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* RAYMOND T. MILLER APPOINTED TO NAVISTAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH Responds To Reports That Suggest An Acquisition Of Navistar By VW T&B Is Under Consideration
* VOLKSWAGEN TRUCK & BUS GMBH - RESPONDS TO REPORTS THAT SUGGEST AN ACQUISITION OF NAVISTAR BY VW T&B IS UNDER CONSIDERATION - SEC FILING
MUNICH Volkswagen is open to buying a majority stake in U.S. truckmaker Navistar "at some point," it said on Monday, as the German automaker prepares its trucks business for a possible stock market listing that could help raise funds to expand.
* CFO says could pay for deal without trucks unit IPO (Adds detail on possible IPO preparations, CEO comment and background)
MUNICH, April 16 Volkswagen's heavy-truck division sees taking over U.S. commercial truck partner Navistar International Corp would to eventually make sense.
* NAVISTAR APPOINTS FRIEDRICH W. BAUMANN AS SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF STRATEGY AND PLANNING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,457||-16.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥922||+7.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,506||+11.50|
|Hino Motors Ltd (7205.T)||¥1,247||+36.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||151.15kr||+2.60|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||151.50kr||+2.70|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$10.87||+0.01|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€58.74||+0.48|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|