Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
24 Sep 2018
* Shares down 3 pct (Adds details from conf call; updates shares)
Sept 6 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp topped Wall Street's quarterly profit estimates on Thursday, as hauliers replaced more trucks and strong freight demand boosted vehicle sales.
Sept 6 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp reported a 17.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday as strong economic growth boosted demand for its trucks.
* VW Truck & Bus eyes capital markets for expansion (Adds further details on CFO designate, background)
* Margin worries weigh on shares (Adds details from conference call)
June 5 Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a 15.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by robust demand for its trucks.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* RAYMOND T. MILLER APPOINTED TO NAVISTAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH Responds To Reports That Suggest An Acquisition Of Navistar By VW T&B Is Under Consideration
* VOLKSWAGEN TRUCK & BUS GMBH - RESPONDS TO REPORTS THAT SUGGEST AN ACQUISITION OF NAVISTAR BY VW T&B IS UNDER CONSIDERATION - SEC FILING
MUNICH Volkswagen is open to buying a majority stake in U.S. truckmaker Navistar "at some point," it said on Monday, as the German automaker prepares its trucks business for a possible stock market listing that could help raise funds to expand.
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,111||+111.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥794||-7.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,799||-6.00|
|Hino Motors Ltd (7205.T)||¥1,244||-16.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||159.10kr||--|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||158.90kr||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$9.59||-0.26|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€56.13||--|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|