Navient Corp (NAVI.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 10.98 pct Passive Stake In Navient Corp As Of Dec 31, 2017
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 10.98 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN NAVIENT CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2sp4V51) Further company coverage:
* NAVIENT POSTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
WASHINGTON Senator Elizabeth Warren wants the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate whether someone profited on inside information regarding the student loan servicer Navient Corp and its dealings with the federal government.
WASHINGTON, Oct 23 Senator Elizabeth Warren wants the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate whether someone profited on inside information regarding the student loan servicer Navient Corp and its dealings with the federal government.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.50 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
WASHINGTON, Oct 10 The AFL-CIO, a federation of labor unions, on Tuesday called on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate a few large trades in the stock of student loan servicer Navient Corp that occurred just before a government announcement favorable to the company was made public.
* Navient Corp issues statement on claims made by Pennsylvania attorney general
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings views Navient Corporation's (NAVI) announced $155 million acquisition of online lender Earnest, and the concurrent suspension of its share repurchase program through 2018, as neutral to the company's 'BB' Issuer Default Rating over the Rating Outlook horizon, with the potential for positive rating implications over the longer term. The proposed acquisition of Earnest, an online loan origination
* Navient announces agreement to acquire Earnest, a leading financial technology and education finance company