Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
18 May 2018
May 10 EPIC Midstream Holdings LP said on Thursday it formed strategic partnerships with Apache Corp and Noble Energy for its Texas pipeline, which is expected to be in service in the second half of 2019.
BRIEF-Noble Energy Announces Agreement To Progress Development Of Alen Natural Gas, Offshore Equatorial Guinea
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO PROGRESS DEVELOPMENT OF ALEN NATURAL GAS, OFFSHORE EQUATORIAL GUINEA
* Shares fall as much as 4.2 pct (Adds analyst comment, outlook, share move)
* SAYS 100 NEW WELLS WILL COME ONLINE IN THE 2H18 BETWEEN THE DJ AND THE DELAWARE BASINS – CONF CALL
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.25 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 1 Noble Energy Inc reported a surge in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by a gain of about $795 million from asset sales.
* NOBLE ENERGY - DIVIDEND UP 10 PERCENT FROM PRIOR QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 14 After almost three barren years for investors who have poured millions into the U.S. oil sector, producers are finally opening the floodgates to a wave of share buybacks that will return money to shareholders this year.
JERUSALEM, March 7 The partners in the Tamar and Leviathan natural gas site off Israel's coast are in talks to buy the rights to use the East Mediterranean Gas (EMG) pipeline to supply gas to customers in Egypt.
* NOBLE ENERGY INC CEO DAVID STOVER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $10.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2F5X9TK) Further company coverage:
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$70.57||-0.57|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$43.91||-0.10|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$23.28||-0.07|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$4.06||-0.23|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$52.50||-1.89|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$41.96||-0.40|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$125.79||-0.36|
|Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR.N)||$31.31||-0.56|