Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
23 Feb 2018
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc reported adjusted quarterly profit on Tuesday that easily beat analyst estimates due to cost cuts and higher crude prices, sending shares surging more than 7 percent in morning trading.
* NOBLE ENERGY PROVIDES UPDATED OUTLOOK THROUGH 2020 FOCUSED ON CASH FLOW GROWTH AND SHAREHOLDER RETURN
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* NOBLE ENERGY INCREASES PROVED RESERVES 37 PERCENT TO TOTAL NEARLY 2 BBOE
Feb 20 U.S. oil and gas producer Noble Energy Inc on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, helped by higher oil prices.
Feb 16 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES $750 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
BRIEF-Noble Energy, On Feb 5,Kirby Hedrick Notified Chairman Of Board Of Intention Not To Stand For Re-Election
* NOBLE ENERGY- ON FEB 5,KIRBY HEDRICK NOTIFIED CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF INTENTION NOT TO STAND FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FYDIYU) Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY The Mexican government is seeking to auction off development rights to 29 deepwater oil and gas blocks in its territorial waters in the Gulf of Mexico on Wednesday, the country's eighth tender since a landmark energy opening was finalized in 2014.
MEXICO CITY, Jan 31 The Mexican government is seeking to auction off development rights to 29 deepwater oil and gas blocks in its territorial waters in the Gulf of Mexico on Wednesday, the country's eighth tender since a landmark energy opening was finalized in 2014.
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC.N)||$60.82||+2.54|
|Apache Corporation (APA.N)||$36.13||+1.28|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG.N)||$24.46||+0.58|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK.N)||$3.20||0.00|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK_pd.N)||$52.13||-0.07|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHKDH.PK)||$84.88||--|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$31.43||+1.02|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|EOG Resources Inc (EOG.N)||$108.83||+1.74|
|Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR.N)||$26.37||+0.25|