Nordea Bank AB (NDA.ST)
23 Mar 2018
* PAUL BARI APPOINTED GROUP CIO AND HEAD OF GROUP TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
STOCKHOLM/HELSINKI, March 15 Nordea, the Nordic region's biggest bank, won shareholder approval on Thursday to transfer its headquarters from Sweden to Finland - the first time since the 2008 financial crisis that a major bank has moved to avoid tougher rules.
STOCKHOLM, March 15 Shareholders of Nordea , the Nordic region's biggest bank, approved the board's proposal to move headquarters to Finland from Sweden at the banks annual general meeting on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM, March 12 Swedbank Robur, a large Nordea owner, said on Monday it would vote in favour of a proposal to move the bank's headquarters to Finland from Sweden at the lender's annual general meeting on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM, March 9 AMF Pension, a large Nordea owner, said on Friday it would vote against a proposal to move the bank's headquarters to European Union member Finland from Sweden at the bank's annual general meeting next week.
* PIHLAJALINNA SIGNED A FIVE-YEAR, EUR 120 MILLION UNSECURED FINANCING ARRANGEMENT WITH DANSKE BANK AND NORDEA BANK
* WON A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH NORDEA, A FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP IN NORDIC REGION
STOCKHOLM, Feb 16 Swedish banking group Nordea's lowered its estimate on Friday of the cost savings from moving its headquarters to Finland from Sweden.
* NORDEA PUBLISHES A PROSPECTUS REGARDING THE MOVE INTO THE BANKING UNION AND THE MERGER OF NORDEA BANK AB INTO NORDEA HOLDING ABP
* NORDIC BANKING SECTOR TO EXPLORE COMMON PAYMENT INFRASTRUCTURE