Nedbank Group Ltd (NEDJ.J)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Nedbank Group Limited's (NBG) and Nedbank Limited's (NBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'BB+' with Stable Outlook. At the same time, Fitch has downgraded the Support Rating (SR) of NBG to '5' from '4', following the announcement of a clear timeframe of the separation of NBG from its majority parent Old Mutual Plc (BBB/Stable). All other ratings of NBG and NBL have been a
CAPE TOWN, Nov 9 The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $172 mln financial package for South Africa's Nedbank Group for infrastructure, banking and housing projects, it said on Thursday.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 1 Anglo-South African financial services group Old Mutual said on Wednesday it will retain a 19.9 percent strategic minority shareholding in Nedbank after the parent company's planned split.
BRIEF-Nedbank issues update on quantum of strategic minority shareholding in Nedbank Group to be held by Old Mutual Ltd
* STRATEGIC MINORITY SHAREHOLDING TO BE RETAINED IN NEDBANK GROUP TO UNDERPIN ONGOING COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMPANIES HAS BEEN AGREED AT 19,9 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* STRATEGIC MINORITY SHAREHOLDING TO BE RETAINED IN NEDBANK GROUP TO UNDERPIN ONGOING COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMPANIES HAS BEEN AGREED AT 19,9%
BRIEF-Nedbank Group and Deutsche Bank to cooperate on equity and debt capital markets in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa
* NEDBANK GROUP AND DEUTSCHE BANK TO COOPERATE ON EQUITY AND DEBT CAPITAL MARKETS IN SOUTH AFRICA & SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
LONDON, Sept 21 (IFR) - South Africa sold US$2.5bn of bonds on Tuesday in its first transaction since its downgrade to junk status - but all the chatter was about the line-up of the bookrunners.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, August 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Togo-based Ecobank Transnational Incorporated's (ETI) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B'. The Outlook is Stable. ETI is the holding company of the pan-African Ecobank group. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRs and VIABILITY RATING Fitch rates ETI, a diversified bank holding company, based on the consolidated ri
* NEDBANK GROUP-2017 GUIDANCE FOR GROWTH IN DILUTED HEPS IS FOR THIS MEASURE TO BE POSITIVE, BUT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO GROWTH IN NOMINAL GDP
* Nedbank group- says resignation of Thulani Sibeko as group executive: group marketing, communications and corporate affairs with effect from 27 June