Nextera Energy Inc (NEE.N)
13 Jul 2018
June 25 EQT Midstream Partners will stop construction in West Virginia of parts of its $3.5 billion Mountain Valley natural gas pipeline after a U.S. federal appeals court issued an order last week against a permit, a U.S. regulator and the company said.
NEW YORK, June 10 Bigger, better batteries are speeding up change in the U.S. electricity sector and could help power a rally in Xcel Energy Inc, American Electric Power Co Inc and other utility and renewable energy stocks, Barron's reported.
NextEra Energy Inc said on Monday it is expanding in Florida by buying some utilities from Southern Co for $5.08 billion, the latest move in a sector consolidating as heavy debt drags on the industry.
* NextEra says deal to add to earnings immediately (Adds comments from CEO, background on Florida economy, shares)
May 21 U.S. power company NextEra Energy Inc said on Monday it would buy certain assets including Gulf Power Co and Florida City Gas from Southern Co for $5.08 billion.
* NEXTERA ENERGY REACHES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO ACQUIRE GULF POWER, FLORIDA CITY GAS AND ADDITIONAL ASSETS FROM SOUTHERN COMPANY
* SALE FOR TRANSFER OF 6,480 SHARES IN FPL TO ACEMIL, FOR 39.7 MILLION SHARES IN ACEMIL AT DEEMED ISSUE PRICE OF HK$1 PER SHARE
* FIRST-QUARTER 2018 NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO NEXTERA ENERGY ON A GAAP BASIS OF $9.32 PER SHARE
* NEXTERA ENERGY INC SAYS CEO JAMES L. ROBO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.81 MILLION VERSUS $16.76 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2IytsrI Further company coverage:
* NEXTERA ENERGY AND JINKOSOLAR ANNOUNCE DEAL FOR MILLIONS OF SOLAR PANELS; JINKOSOLAR TO BEGIN MANUFACTURING SOLAR PANELS IN FLORIDA
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€19.76||-0.34|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$42.39||+0.04|
|AES Corp (AES.N)||$13.18||+0.08|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€3.46||-0.04|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$35.84||+0.19|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$70.35||-0.03|
|PPL Corp (PPL.N)||$28.52||-0.13|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$65.64||-0.03|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||--||--|