Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR.OQ)
* Indexes gain: Dow 0.72 pct, S&P 0.45 pct, Nasdaq 0.69 pct (Updates to close, adds commentary)
* Indexes gain: Dow 0.66 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.57 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline, adds New York dateline)
* Indexes gain: Dow 0.76 pct, S&P 0.42 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Indexes gain: Dow 0.73 pct, S&P 0.27 pct, Nasdaq 0.28 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
Chicago Mixed results over the weekend from closely watched studies combining Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's cancer immunotherapy with Nektar Therapeutics experimental drug NKTR-214, led at least one Wall Street analyst to reassess expectations.
Chicago, June 3 Mixed results over the weekend from closely watched studies combining Bristol-Myers Squibb Co's cancer immunotherapy with Nektar Therapeutics experimental drug NKTR-214, led at least one Wall Street analyst to reassess expectations.
* NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS SAYS CEO HOWARD W. ROBIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.1 MILLION – SEC FILING
BRIEF-Nektar And Takeda To Evaluate Combination Of NKTR-214, A CD122-Biased Agonist, And Tak-659, In Liquid And Solid Tumors
* NEW ONCOLOGY CLINICAL COLLABORATION BETWEEN NEKTAR AND TAKEDA TO EVALUATE COMBINATION OF NKTR-214, A CD122-BIASED AGONIST, AND TAK-659, A DUAL SYK AND FLT-3 INHIBITOR, IN LIQUID AND SOLID TUMORS
* Q4 REVENUE $95.5 MILLION VERSUS $37.5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co will pay Nektar Therapeutics $1.85 billion for a global development and profit-sharing deal on a promising Nektar cancer drug, the companies announced on Wednesday.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,306||-59.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥8,094||-80.00|
|NOF CORPORATION (4403.T)||¥3,500||+45.00|
|Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.NS)||Rs2,385.85||+36.00|
|Novo Nordisk A/S (NOVOb.CO)||kr.287.50||+0.65|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.16||-0.20|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.60||+0.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF210.00||-1.85|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF214.40||-0.60|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,552.80||-3.20|