NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS)
* SAYS FIXES FINES AT 2,560 RUPEES PER TON WITH EFFECT FROM APRIL 18
* CO SIGNS MOU WITH INDIAN RARE EARTHS LTD FOR RARE EARTHS AND DOWNSTREAM VALUE ADDITION Source text - https://bit.ly/2JgeSpF Further company coverage:
** Nifty Metal index falls as much as 2.94 pct to its lowest since Dec. 18
* SAYS UP TO FEB TOTAL IRON ORE PRODUCTION OF 31.32 MILLION TONNES; UP TO FEB SALES OF 31.92 MILLION TONNES Source text - http://bit.ly/2GuQzDE Further company coverage:
Indian shares ended lower for a fourth consecutive session on Monday, dragged down by metal stocks such as NMDC Ltd, on fears of a global trade war after U.S. President Donald Trump pledged to impose hefty tariffs on steel and aluminium imports.
March 5 Indian shares ended lower for a fourth consecutive session on Monday, dragged down by metal stocks such as NMDC Ltd, on fears of a global trade war after U.S. President Donald Trump pledged to impose hefty tariffs on steel and aluminium imports.
* SAYS FIXES PRICE OF LUMP ORE AT 3000 RUPEES PER TON W.E.F MARCH 1
Feb 14 India's NMDC Ltd reported the following results for the three months ended Dec. 31 versus the same period a year earlier. Dec 2017 Dec 2016 Profit (bln) 8.87 5.95 Revenue from operations (bln) 24.69 24.98 Note: The results are standalone. All figures are in rupees unless stated otherwise. Source text - http://bit.ly/2ChU1Oh (Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phi
* UP TO JAN TOTAL IRON ORE PRODUCTION OF 27.87 MILLION TONNES; UP TO JAN SALES OF 28.89 MILLION TONNES Source text: http://bit.ly/2shKCXb Further company coverage:
* SAYS PRICES OF FINES FIXED AT 2760 RUPEES PER TON W.E.F. FEB 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2nr2pGI Further company coverage: