Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC.N)
20 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Northrop Grumman Says CEO Wesley Bush's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $18.9 Mln Versus $19.8 Mln In FY 2016
* NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP SAYS CEO WESLEY BUSH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.9 MILLION VERSUS $19.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2IgixTb] Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, March 7 The Pentagon estimates it will cost nearly $16 billion to modernize the fleet of F-35 jets through 2024, a U.S. lawmaker said on Wednesday, citing information provided by the Pentagon on the stealth fighter jet program.
WASHINGTON, March 5 Northrop Grumman Corp is being awarded a $475 million U.S. defense contract for the modeling and simulation of Ballistic Missile Defense Systems, the Pentagon said on Monday. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Tim Ahmann)
* ORBITAL ATK ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NORTHROP GRUMMAN ACQUISITION OF ORBITAL ATK APPROVED BY EUROPEAN COMMISSION
WASHINGTON Northrop Grumman Corp subsidiary Northrop Grumman Systems Corporations Aerospace Systems has been awarded a $429 million contract for two payloads for satellites for the Enhanced Polar System, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Feb 7 Northrop Grumman Corp subsidiary Northrop Grumman Systems Corporations Aerospace Systems has been awarded a $429 million contract for two payloads for satellites for the Enhanced Polar System, the Pentagon said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Eric Walsh)
* Shares touch record high (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* NORTHROP GRUMMAN INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 10 PERCENT TO $1.10 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 25 U.S. weapons maker Northrop Grumman Corp reported a 3.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales in its aerospace and mission systems businesses.