Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC.N)
16 Feb 2018
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Eo9TAA) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 No. 4 U.S. railroad Norfolk Southern Corp is working to stabilize its rail service in 2018, it said on Wednesday, but faces concerns over pricing and its stagnant headcount despite rising freight volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 24 Norfolk Southern Corp, the fourth-largest U.S. railroad by revenue, reported a rise in quarterly net profit on Wednesday, boosted by the benefits of the new U.S. tax law and growth in commodity volumes.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN NAMES JOHN SCHEIB EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CLO; BILL GALANKO TO RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN BOARD INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND 18 PERCENT
LOMBARD, Ill., Jan 18 Norfolk Southern Corp is working toward a "more stable, resilient" network for 2018 following service issues in recent months, the No. 4 U.S. railroad's top executive said on Thursday.
Dec 18 CSX Corp's stock stabilized on Monday in a sign of confidence that acting Chief Executive Officer Jim Foote can steer the No. 3 U.S. railroad in the short-term, following the sudden death of the firm's CEO on Saturday.
* Norfolk Southern announces expiration of early exchange period of previously announced exchange offers and increase in aggregate principal amount of new notes to be issued to $750,000,000
* Norfolk Southern - commencement of offers of co's debt securities to exchange existing notes for cash & up to $600 million of its new notes due 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|CSX Corporation (CSX.OQ)||$56.10||+0.54|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP.TO)||$232.91||+2.79|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)||$109.01||+1.43|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)||$26.30||--|
|Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR.PK)||$9.90||0.00|
|Canadian National Railway Company (CNR.TO)||$95.64||-0.33|
|J B Hunt Transport Services Inc (JBHT.OQ)||$120.58||-0.15|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP.N)||$134.27||+0.38|