Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC.N)
17 Jul 2018
BRIEF-Norfolk Southern Says Partners With Plug And Play To Drive Innovation In Supply Chain Logistics
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN SAYS PARTNERS WITH PLUG AND PLAY TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN SUBMITS COMMENTS RESPONDING TO FRA REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ON AUTOMATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 25 Shares in Norfolk Southern Corp rose about 5 percent in early trading on Wednesday after the fourth-largest U.S. railroad reported a 27 percent increase in year-over-year quarterly net profit and topped revenue forecasts.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, April 25 Norfolk Southern Corp , one of the largest U.S. railroads by revenue, reported a rise in quarterly net profit on Wednesday, driven by higher volumes of the freight it carries and a lower effective tax rate.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP SAYS CEO JAMES SQUIRES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2G0rUWF) Further company coverage:
March 19 The top U.S. rail regulator has asked major railroads for information on service levels before meeting disgruntled shippers and other customers over complaints about service delays and higher costs.
SEATTLE, March 16 The top U.S. railways regulator plans to hold a series of meetings with disgruntled shippers and other customers starting next month, after fresh complaints over service delays and higher costs from automotive and grain lobby groups.
* NORFOLK SOUTHERN CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Eo9TAA) Further company coverage:
Jan 24 No. 4 U.S. railroad Norfolk Southern Corp is working to stabilize its rail service in 2018, it said on Wednesday, but faces concerns over pricing and its stagnant headcount despite rising freight volumes.
|CSX Corporation (CSX.OQ)||$64.44||--|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP.TO)||$245.47||--|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)||$104.68||-0.27|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)||$25.42||--|
|Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR.PK)||$10.30||--|
|Canadian National Railway Company (CNR.TO)||$111.06||--|
|J B Hunt Transport Services Inc (JBHT.OQ)||$121.56||--|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP.N)||$138.26||-0.63|