Nevsun Resources Ltd (NSU.TO)
19 Mar 2018
* NEVSUN ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* NEVSUN RECEIVES PERMIT FOR EXPLORATION DECLINE AT TIMOK PROJECT IN SERBIA
* NEVSUN RESOURCES LTD - TO SUSPEND DIVIDEND AND REDEPLOY CAPITAL TO GROWTH
TORONTO, Jan 26 Nevsun Resources Ltd is appealing to Canada's Supreme Court to throw out a lower court ruling which allowed Eritrean workers, who say they were forced to work at its mine, to have their lawsuit heard in Canada.
* EXPECTS TO RELEASE ITS 2018 OUTLOOK AND PRODUCTION GUIDANCE LATER IN JANUARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER, Nov 21 Nevsun Resources Ltd lost its bid to have a Canadian court throw out a lawsuit by Eritreans workers who say they were forced to work at its mine in East Africa, according to an appeals court judgment released on Tuesday.
* Nevsun resources ltd - qtrly revenue $ 71.0 million $ 66.1 million in Q2 2017