Northern Trust Corp (NTRS.OQ)
22 Nov 2017
Nov 13 Northern Trust Asset Management said on Monday it has appointed Martha Fee as its chief operating officer for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
BRIEF-Northern Trust hires Danielle Henderson for market advocacy & innovation research function in APAC
* NORTHERN TRUST MAKES SENIOR HIRE: EXPANDS MARKET ADVOCACY & INNOVATION RESEARCH FUNCTION IN ASIA-PACIFIC
* Northern Trust Corporation reports third quarter net income of $298.4 million, earnings per common share of $1.20
* Northern Trust names Michael G. O'Grady chief executive officer, effective January 1, 2018
* Northern Trust Corp reports a 20.8 percent passive stake in Kellogg Co as of September 30, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2xwRXzz) Further company coverage:
* Northern Trust appoints St. Louis president Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Northern Trust names Yen Leng Ong as country head Singapore and head of South East Asia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential mixed shelf offfering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vmAg95) Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 25 Around a third of Northern Trust's institutional clients have asked it to ringfence British exposure from their broader European portfolios to protect them from Brexit-related risks.
** Shares of U.S. asset management company down 6.6 pct at $90.96 and on course for worst one-day performance since last June, when Britain voted to leave the EU