InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp (NVIV.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR PIVOTAL, RANDOMIZED, CONTROLLED TRIAL OF THE NEURO-SPINAL SCAFFOLD™ IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE SPINAL CORD INJURY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF RICHARD TOSELLI, M.D., AS PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BRIEF-Invivo Therapeutics Says There Is Substantial Doubt About Ability To Continue As A Going Concern
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS SAYS "THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT ABOUT OUR ABILITY TO CONTINUE AS A GOING CONCERN" - SEC FILING
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR UP TO $15 MILLION WITH LINCOLN PARK CAPITAL
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES LATEST RESULTS FROM INSPIRE AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON PROPOSED CLINICAL PATH FORWARD
PARIS, Dec 19 French agricultural group InVivo said on Tuesday that it plans to raise 50 million euros ($59 million) for its Bioline division, which develops crop inputs such as seeds and pesticides, by bringing in outside investors.
* INVIVO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND BOARD CHANGES
Nov 10 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
PARIS French agricultural group InVivo has agreed to buy gardening chain Jardiland to strengthen its position in a sector drawing competitors from do-it-yourself stores to internet distributors.
* InVivo faces competition from mass retail, internet (Adds detail, CEO quote)