NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
23 Jan 2018
* NEX GROUP PLC - DECEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES DOWN 21 PERCENT TO $65.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NOVEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $82.3 BILLION, DOWN 23 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* NEX GROUP - NEX ABIDE TRADE REPOSITORY HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM EUROPEAN SECURITIES AND MARKETS AUTHORITY(ESMA) FOR SWEDISH-BASED TRADE REPOSITORY UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATION
* Altice rebounds after ruling out rights issue (Adds closing prices, stocks)
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
* Chosen Amsterdam as its EU 27 base - CEO on media call Further company coverage:
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
LONDON, Nov 16 (IFR) - Post-trade processing firm TriOptima has expanded its triCalculate credit risk analytics service to include capital valuation adjustment (KVA), which reflects the cost of regulatory capital over the lifetime of an over-the-counter derivatives trade.
* OCT SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $80.6 BILLION,UP 5 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, Oct 30 The London Metal Exchange (LME), which has lost volumes to over-the-counter trading, is looking at forging alliances with online platforms for industrial metals to recoup profits from the growing OTC business, its CEO said.