Obsidian Energy Ltd (OBE.TO)
19 Jun 2018
NEW YORK, June 11 A U.S. judge has ordered two former finance executives at Penn West Petroleum Ltd, now known as Obsidian Energy Ltd, to face regulatory charges that they helped engineer a multi-year accounting fraud to reduce the Canadian company's operating expenses.
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY REGAINS COMPLIANCE WITH THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE'S CONTINUED LISTING STANDARD & ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR ITS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY AND FRONTFOUR ANNOUNCE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
* ONGOING DISCUSSIONS WITH CIC REGARDING DISPOSITION OF PEACE RIVER OIL PARTNERSHIP
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY - COMMENTS ON FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP INTENTION TO NOMINATE FOUR CANDIDATES TO STAND FOR ELECTION AT CO'S 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY ANNOUNCES YEAR END 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND PROPOSED COMMON SHARE CONSOLIDATION
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY LTD. ANNOUNCES NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, 126 PERCENT RESERVE REPLACEMENT & CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS TO DISCUSS ITS YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS
* REVISING OUR FULL YEAR PRODUCTION AND OPERATING COST GUIDANCE TO REFLECT IMPACT OF DISPOSITION
Jan 17 Canadian oil sands producer Obsidian Energy Ltd said on Wednesday it could not add major shareholder FrontFour Capital's candidate to its board, despite "extensive" negotiations.
* OBSIDIAN ENERGY COMMENTS ON STATEMENT BY FRONTFOUR CAPITAL GROUP LLC