Oil India Ltd (OILI.BO)
** Shares of Oil India rise as much as 2.9 pct to 365.5 rupees
State-run Oil India Ltd on Friday posted a 55 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' estimates.
Feb 9 State-run Oil India Ltd on Friday posted a 55 percent rise in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 7.05 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 4.55 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS MAY CONSIDER ISSUE OF BONUS SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* State refiner Bharat Petroleum Corp has written to the oil ministry for integration with GAIL (India) Ltd and Oil India Ltd as option 1 and 2, said oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday.
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_11132017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 09:15 am: New India Assurance Company lists on stock exchanges in Mumbai. 10:00 am: Communications Minister Manoj Sinha, Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad and Human Resource Development Minister P
Nov 10 State-run Oil India Ltd posted an 11 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Friday, beating analysts' expectations, helped by improved margins in its crude oil segment.
* Sept quarter profit 6.46 billion rupees versus profit of 5.80 billion rupees last year
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy