Old Mutual PLC (OMLJ.J)
17 May 2018
JOHANNESBURG, May 3 South Africa's Nedbank Group said on Thursday it would reappoint Deloitte and scandal-hit KPMG as its joint external auditors for its 2018 financial year, after Barclays Africa Group became the latest company to drop KPMG.
LONDON, April 30 British wealth manager Quilter said total assets fell 2.4 percent in the first quarter as market losses more than offset a rise in net inflows of fresh client money.
* BUSINESSES CONTINUE TO TRADE IN LINE WITH ITS EXPECTATIONS AS OUTLINED IN ITS FULL YEAR RESULTS PUBLISHED ON 15 MARCH 2018
* Rest to have primary list in South Africa (Adds CEO comment, share price, CEO bonus)
LONDON, April 20 Old Mutual said on Friday that the next stage of a planned break-up of the company would take place in June with the listing of its asset management and emerging market units.
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - CONCLUSION OF A RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEDBANK GROUP AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - OLD MUTUAL UPDATE ON MANAGED SEPARATION TIMETABLE AND PUBLICATION OF SHAREHOLDER DOCUMENTATION
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - PUBLICATION OF PRE-LISTING STATEMENT AND EXPECTED LISTING DATE ANNOUNCED
* TRAVELERS HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL OF REMEDIES THEY WERE CLAIMING
JOHANNESBURG, March 29 German investor ATON said on Thursday it had raised its stake in South Africa's Murray & Roberts to 33.1 percent as it seeks to takeover the engineering and construction firm despite management opposition.