Opera Software ASA (OPERA.OL)
OSLO Norwegian holding company Opera Software ASA has changed its name to Otello Corporation ASA, it said in a statement on Monday.
OSLO, Dec 18 Norwegian holding company Opera Software ASA has changed its name to Otello Corporation ASA, it said in a statement on Monday.
OSLO, Dec 18 Norway's Opera Software has changed its name to Otello Corporation, it said in a statement on Monday.
* Q3 adjusted ebitda $7.9 million versus $11.9 million in Q3 2016 (Reuters poll $7.4 million)
* closing of transaction took place simultaneously with entering into of agreement and all conditions for completion have therefore been fulfilled
* Has 4.9 percent of the shares in Opera Software after the transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Camilla Knudsen)
* Opera Software ASA purchased 55,000 of its own shares at an average price of NOK 24.6247 per share
* Q2 ADJUSTED EBITDA $3.1 MILLION (REUTERS POLL $5.4 MILLION)
* q2 adjusted ebitda $3.1 million (Reuters poll $5.4 million)