Osram Licht AG (OSRn.DE)
16 Mar 2018
* Q1 adj EBITDA falls less than expected (Recasts with CFO comment on guidance, sales figures)
FRANKFURT, Jan 4 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday:
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Nov 30 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Thursday:
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Nov 24 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Friday:
* Shares turn positive after dropping more than 4 pct (Updates shares, adds CEO, analyst comments, background on Kulim plant)
* CEO says not happy with LSS lighting business, will consider all options to improve it
* Agrees JV terms with Continental (Adds company comment, detail and background)
* Starts with 1,500 staff in 17 locations worldwide (Adds confirmation from both firms, detail and Continental comment)
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Nov 6 German lighting maker Osram expects further growth in profit and sales next year after posting 2017 results that matched expectations on Monday as it sold more automotive chips.
MUNICH, Nov 6 Germany's Continental and Osram plan to set up a joint venture next year to develop lighting products for the automotive industry, sources told Reuters on Monday.