Priceline Group Inc (PCLN.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
* IBM - AS PART OF CONFIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT, PARTIES WILL OBTAIN PATENT CROSS-LICENSES TO EACH COMPANY'S WORLDWIDE PATENT PORTFOLIO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Indexes: Dow +0.04 pct, S&P 500 -0.02 pct, Nasdaq -0.27 pct (Adds detail on Snap selloff)
NEW YORK, Nov 7 The S&P 500 dipped on Tuesday after a disappointing profit forecast from Priceline and a drop in financials, as investors also fretted that a Republican plan to cut corporate taxes could be watered down.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.10 pct, S&P 500 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.36 pct (Updates to late-afternoon trading)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.06 pct, S&P 0.02 pct, Nasdaq 0.28 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
Shares of Priceline Group Inc fell 10 percent in early trading on Tuesday after the U.S. online travel service provider forecast fourth-quarter profit sharply below Street expectations, as it spends heavily to expand advertising its Booking.com to 18 more countries.
Nov 7 Shares of Priceline Group Inc fell 10 percent in early trading on Tuesday after the U.S. online travel service provider forecast fourth-quarter profit sharply below Street expectations, as it spends heavily to expand advertising its Booking.com to 18 more countries.
NEW YORK, Nov 6 Online travel services company Priceline Group Inc on Monday posted a jump in third-quarter net income to $1.7 billion, including a $941 million goodwill impairment charge, with strong performance from its Booking.com online travel agent website.
* Priceline Group says on October 13, co entered agreement to invest $450 million in Meituan-Dianping through purchase of preferred shares - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2yt3Jzh) Further company coverage:
* Booking.com signs global deal with UEFA National Team Football as official accommodation and attractions booking partner Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Expedia Inc (EXPE.OQ)||$126.27||-0.62|
|Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (OWW.N)||--||--|
|TUI Travel Ltd (TT.L)||--||--|
|Ctrip.Com International Ltd (ADR) (CTRP.OQ)||$46.85||-0.60|
|Rakuten Inc (4755.T)||¥964||-0.60|
|Wotif.com Holdings Limited (WTF.AX)||--||--|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$74.36||+0.13|
|Groupon Inc (GRPN.OQ)||$5.57||+0.46|